Support Charity Open. Make a donation NOW!
All Funds Stay Local. MAKE A DONATION ONLINE CLICK HERE.
2020 has brought some interesting and perplexing changes to the world we know. The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are being felt everywhere. Now, more than ever, the needs of health care and hospice care are great.
Each year the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation provides nearly $300,000 to support hospice patient care. In 2020 and beyond, we anticipate that need to be even greater. Consider this, in 2019 alone, just under 1,000 hospice patients were served with 30 percent of these patients receiving financial assistance for the length of their care - approximately 65 days on average. Our commitment is that all who seek hospice care have access during this sacred time of life, no matter their ability to pay.
Will you help us reach our goal of $250,000? From now until Monday, August 17, we will be reaching out to you and members of our community to participate in this campaign. We hope that you will join us virtually as we reveal live on Facebook our success.
Along with Paul and Michelle Muche, this year’s senior co-chairpersons, and Drs. Punit and Nidhi Kumar, our junior co-chairpersons, we hope you will add your name to our list of supporters. Together we can accomplish great things!
Will you help us reach our goal of $250,000?
Become a 2020 Sponsor!
Daily Donation Support Community Efforts Locally
- Nearly $300,000 annually to funding patients receiving end-of-life care who cannot afford hospice services.
- 18 lifesaving automated external defibrillators (AEDs) provided to local businesses in 2019 alone..
- $26,295 to 66 patients navigating long-term illnesses to support non-medical expenses through the 2019 Caring for You Fund.
- 60 children, who experienced significant loss, to attend overnight grief camp.
- Together we provided $780,000 in community support in 2019.
About the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation and Foundation for Ripon Medical Center, both charitable tax-exempt organizations, exist to accept, acknowledge and invest charitable gifts to help meet the health needs of the people in our communities. ALL FUNDS STAY LOCAL!
Each year the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation is challenged with the task of taking donor contributions and allocating them to serve the areas of greatest need.
"Our donors are our lifeline, and their contributions extend so much further than this lifetime. Their gifts will keep on giving for years to come."- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
Recently funded projects:
- Cycling without age trishaw bicycles at St. Francis Home
- Access 4 Recess
- Wheelchair access patio swing at Agnesian Adult Day Services
- Cuddle Cots at St. Agnes and Waupun Memorial Hospitals
- Sleeping bags for the homeless
- Samaritan Health Clinic
Our Foundation Team
- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
- Kimberly Laws, Director of Development
- Michelle Schmitz, Foundation Assistant
- Colleen Schneider, Foundation Coordinator
Annual Fundraising Events
- February - Chocolate & Wine
- April - Foundation for Ripon Medical Center Cheese & Wine - Postponed
- May - Samaritan Cash Raffle - Postponed
- August - Charity Open
- December - Caring for You Holiday Luncheon
- December - Love Lights
About the Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center is an individual entity whose goal is to focus on the needs within the Ripon area.