We provide endovascular and surgical treatment for carotid stenosis (stents and endarterectomy), peripheral artery disease with angioplasty, stenting, femoral endarterectomy, peripheral bypass, chronic venous insufficiency treatment, varicose vein ablation and removal, complex wound care, temporary and permanent vascular access, treatments of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA) both endovascular and surgical approach, aortoilliac occlusive disease both endovascular and surgical approach, and AV fistulas.
Specialties and services consist of all vascular disease, including:
- Circulatory and blood flow issues, such as peripheral arterial disease
- Aneurysms, such as abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Narrowing of the carotid artery (stenosis)
- Surveillance of previous carotid artery endarterectomy
- Surveillance of previous peripheral bypass surgeries
- Surveillance of previous aneurysm repair