CoolSculpting now available at Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services.
The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. Results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you'll look and feel great from every angle.
It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then are eliminated. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
You can reshape your body! Call today to schedule a consultation and a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Results and patient experience may vary.
Led by Richard B. Schaefer, MD, a board-certified plastic surgeon, Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services offers a comprehensive array of both cosmetic and reconstructive options. Choose from a wide array of skin products and non-invasive procedures to help you look as young as you feel.
We offer free consultations!
- Brow lift
- Ear surgery (ear lobe repair and prominent ear reduction)
- Eyelid surgery lower & upper (blepharoplasty/brow lift)
- Upper blepharoplasty with or without browlift for visual field obstruction (occasionally covered by insurance)
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Laser services (hair removal/spider vein removal/photo rejuventation)
- Injectables (BOTOX® COSMETIC and wrinkle fillers, including Juvederm® and Voluma®)
- Chemical peels
- Skin care treatments
- Endovenous ablation, micro stab phlebectomy and sclerotherapy)
- Varicose veins
- Hand/Upper Extremity/Peripheral Nerve
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- CMC arthritis
- Cubital tunnel decompression
- Dupuytren’s contracture (surgical release or medical injection)
- Ganglion cysts
- Tendon repair (flexor or extensor)
- Trigger finger