At Agnesian HealthCare, men, women, college students, retirees and teenagers (minimum age of 15 years) from all walks of life give approximately two to four hours a week in volunteer service.
Currently, there are more than 700 active adult volunteers and 70 teen summer volunteers who work in many different areas. As a volunteer you will have the chance to choose from a variety of positions.
Volunteer Opportunities of Greatest Need
Updated August 1, 2017
Flexible Schedule Opportunities
- Veterans for hospice patient Final Salutes in Green Lake service areas
- Companionship volunteers for Markesan & Wautoma
- Bereavement Services volunteers
- Beaver Dam Dialysis Center greeters - subs
- Clerical assistants throughout the system
- Certified pet therapist for Green Lake hospice service area(Ripon, Berlin, Markesan, Wautoma areas)
- Mobile Meals drivers for Fond du Lac
- SAH - Care Cart - Service Excellence Volunteer
- Greeters and office assistant for Hospice Home of Hope, volunteers needed daily
- Hospice Home of Hope Companionship Visitors
Fixed Schedule Opportunities
- Waupun Memorial Hospital hospitality
- Waupun gift shop
- Waupun Memorial Hospital information desk greeters
- Greeter and answer phones at Hospice Home of Hope, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday and Sundays
- Greeter and office assistant, Hospice Home of Hope, volunteers needed daily
- Hospice Home of Hope Meal Servers
- St. Agnes Hospital patient discharge – Monday a.m., Thursday a.m., Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
- St. Agnes Hospital Gift Shop, Monday mornings
- St. Agnes Hospital Behavioral Health greeter
- St. Agnes Clinic Registration greeter
- Fond du Lac Dialysis Center greeter - Wednesday morning and afternoon shifts
- St. Francis Home, Simple Blessings Country Store, Mondays 2 to 4 p.m.
- SAH Day Surgery Greeter - NEW PROGRAM - Mon - Fri shifts available.
- Ripon Medical Center - Wellness Center Greeter Mon - Thur 4-6 pm
- Ripon Medical Center - Gift Shop (First, Third and Fifth Friday of Month 9:30-1:30
- Ripon Medical Center - Gift Shop ( Mon, Wed, Fri 4:30 - 7pm).
Volunteering Contact Information
For information on volunteering, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the volunteer coordinator at your desired location.
- Hospice Fond du Lac/Bereavement: (920) 924-4662
- Hospice Green Lake: (920) 294-6220
- Ripon Medical Center: (920) 745-3670
- St. Agnes Hospital: (920) 926-4966
- St. Francis Home: (920) 923-7980
- Villa Loretto/Villa Rosa: (920) 753-3211
- Waupun Memorial Hospital: (920) 745-3670