Welcome to Agnesian HealthCare. Sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes (CSA), Agnesian HealthCare is a locally-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare system.
- Agnesian HealthCare Enterprises (Health Shoppe, Pharmacies & Prescription Centers)
- Consultants Laboratory
- Fond du Lac Regional Clinic
- Ripon Medical Center
- St. Agnes Hospital
- St. Francis Home
- Villa Loretto & Villa Rosa
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
we continually raise the bar on quality and have been recognized as one of Wisconsin’s leading healthcare systems. Our quality numbers are a clear indication of our strengths and our commitment. Just as quality decisions can only be made with transparency, improvement can only happen with measurement.
Strong quality measures prove that our commitment is making a positive impact on the lives of our communities. Quality is exemplified here in many ways:
- Living our mission and values
- Working collaboratively to enhance patient care
- Achieving pioneering initiatives, awards and achievements, and accreditations
- Providing Simply the Best Care to all those we serve
Accessing Quality Outcomes
Wisconsin healthcare systems want to be accountable for the care they provide to their patients, and they want the citizens of Wisconsin to learn more about their own healthcare. Consumers need access to facts that can help them make informed health care decisions.
Our quality outcomes is available by visiting the following web sites.
When it comes to quality healthcare, you probably want to know whether your healthcare organization is doing the right things - and doing them well. That’s why you may be interested in something called accreditation. It’s a way for healthcare providers to make sure they’re meeting national quality standards when it comes to your care and safety. Some of our accreditations are listed below.
Community Benefit is all about the local programs and activities that Agnesian HealthCare has a hand in, which provide treatment and/or promote a healthy lifestyle for the people and communities we serve.
Community Benefit can:
- Cover the cost of care for those in need
- Offer educational programs and screenings that improve the overall health and wellness of the community
- Provide financial support to events and activities that benefit the wellness of the people that we serve
- Respond to the needs of special groups in our community, such as those living in poverty