The Waupun Memorial Hospital (WMH) Gift Shop Scholarship Committee has awarded five $1,000 scholarships to area high school seniors and continuing college students who are pursuing a career in medical-related fields.
This year, recipients include:
- Makayla DeYoung is a graduate of Central Wisconsin Christian School. She plans to attend Dordt College to major in occupational therapy.
- Ella Dykstra, a graduate of Waupun Area High School, plans to attend the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse to double major in psychology and therapeutic recreation.
- Alexis Mast, a graduate of Markesan High School, plans to attend Edgewood College to pursue a degree in nursing.
- Jensen Navis is a graduate of the Waupun Area High School. She will be attending Bellin College to major in nursing.
- Blakely Wiesman, a graduate of the Waupun Area High School, will attend Concordia University to pursue a degree in pre-med.
Share This On...