Thanks to the generosity of passionate supporters, the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation raised more than $5,600 as part of its annual Bereavement Services Gathering & Raffle, which was held in early April at St. Agnes Hospital.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Bereavement Services offers counseling and group-based support and activities for individuals and families struggling with the death of a loved one.
The evening featured an extensive raffle, which included five exciting prizes. Winners were:
- Shawn Bauer, Mayville, won the custom landscape construction package (donated by Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center; valued at $4,999).
- Crystal Patt, Van Dyne, won the Amish rocker (donated by Murray Furniture; valued at $699).
- Jessica Nurez, Oshkosh, won the photography package (donated by Quick & Smart; valued at $284).
- Marilyn Zamzow, Fond du Lac, won the pizza every month for a year (donated by Jet’s Pizza; valued at $144).
- Nancy Kaul, Fond du Lac, won four tickets to the Green and Gold Charity Softball game (valued at $132).
The event also included picnic style food, children’s activities and entertainment.
“Bereavement Services is currently helping approximately 1,100 individuals in our communities who are going through the grieving process,” according to Holly Brenner, Agnesian HealthCare Foundation president. “For that reason, and many more, the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation is proud to host this raffle as a way to help Bereavement Services continue its mission to our community.”
For more information on how you can help support the mission of Bereavement Services, call the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation at (920) 926-4959.